Project 19-20: Coronavirus Data Analytics and Effects
The main aim of this research initiative is to document the spread of COVID-19 cases worldwide on a daily basis and to analyze the available data with the use of Business Intelligence.
Furthermore, hoping that the spread of the epidemic will eventually decrease, the research team is planning to collect data on various aspects of daily life (economy, labor, social activity, etc.) and discover correlations between the datasets to evaluate the effects of the coronavirus spread.
Currently available reports:
- World COVID-19 Totals and Daily Data (cases for all countries) & Forecast
- COVID-19 Spread Chord and Spread Map
- World Health Organization – Coronavirus disease (COVID-2019) situation reports
- Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Cases, provided by JHU CSSE
- Worldometer – Coronavirus Update (Live)
- For the spread visualizations, various sources from the Internet were used, as well as data acquired from the various countries’ health organizations.
For inquires please send an email to giannis (at) tzimas (dot) info